Monday, March 22, 2010

Coming back from spring brake

This is going to be the best two weeks preparing for the big ugly. I'm not happy that we have to come back to school after that beautiful ,but boring spring break . It was weird because I was moving at all times because the first day I went to shrevport then after that we went to leesvile,louisiana,and that could have been fun if she had something to do,but she did get me a new video camera it was small but had the biggest lense i have ever seen.This tacks test is nothing compared to our class. We will stomp the task test, run over the task test, and put it in the ground, but it dose show how smart you are and the ability to use strategy,and patients because there are other people testing to. This will be a knock out for taking the tacks. This dose not scare me or frighten me wait are those the same thing what eva when i take it it will be scared of me. just wait till i become a grown up then the big ugly will disappear into the shredder but thin we will have to burn ,but what I'm sayn is we wont have the big ugly anymore only in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment