Monday, March 29, 2010

My weekend

My weekend could have been better than it was. I had a baseball game on Saturday we could have won if my team wasn't playing in the Doug out ,so that's when my coach put me as the captain out on the field and in the doug out there is know on the team that doesn't respect they all respect me one because I'm the oldest and tallest two i am stronger and the pitcher. After that we went to C'CS and it was good we had are own room. While we were at C'CS we saw some of the people that we went against on Saturday we had know hard feelings ,because the team we went against was my old team the angle's and they knew we could beat them.


On sunday we went to church came home washed clothes put them away went out side nothing cool like Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment